Trick or Treat.

I’ve been wanting to make a bunting forever.  Or at least since I last made one and hung it in my son’s room.  To make a short story shorter, I pulled out a stack of Halloween fabric, many left over from my Halloween quilt from two years ago, the very first quilt I ever longarmed.  All I did was use my 60 degree ruler to cut my trianges, and then I placed a backing fabric with it, WST and stitched the edge, seams showing (scandal!).  I applied double-fold bias tape for the top, and there ya have it.  Easy peasy Halloweeny.

Oh, and the blonde?  That’s my mama.  She’s been in town visiting, and I needed a model:-)

This entry was posted in Sewing Projects Finished. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Trick or Treat.

1. Suzanne says:

I’m wanting to make some for my office-thks for the Tutorial!!..Mimi

2. Cindy stoighton says:

Nice bunting and cute model! Hi Suzanne!

3. Kim says:

Nice bunting. Great model

4. Candy says:

if you are nacho mama, is suzanne taco mimi? or burrito mimi? or enchalida mimi?

5. Suzanne says:

I have been referred to a NachoMimi…………that doesnt sound too royal since I am related to the guy with the purple cape!!! does it!

• Candy says:

you should wear that outfit every day. You look great it in it. I think you are skinnier than when we went to France or else we need to get the same camera as D.

6. Suzanne says:

@Candace: I can get into the black dress without you having to throw me on my back , stand on my back , and squeeze the dress, to help me find out the dress didnt fit on the last night in Paris! Now I have no where to wear it.-down one dress size, thanks! Going to make Halloween bunting this weekend for the office lunch on Oct 31st!!