Don Corleone Wilkes

image

Luckily, I am not dead. Just busy. I think I am at that phase of life where my time is not my own. T-ball, battling state legislature to fund education, working hard to make myself indespensible at work, reevaluating my life and career, and caring for the latest addition to our family. Don Corleone Wilkes.

Double-positive for heartworms.
Matted hair.
Kennel cough.

But we adopted him anyway. Love this dog. It is a long road regarding Don’s health, but we’ll get there.

9 Responses to Don Corleone Wilkes

1. Skye says:

He’s a handsome boy, even with his matted hair. He looks like may be part Puli??
    I’m glad you’re still out ther. 🙂 I hope you’re able to get some quilting in. ❤

2. Kim says:

Wow so sweet! A new project of the hairy kind for sure.

3. Jessi says:

Is he emo? I can’t see his eyes 😉 So sweet. We are thinking puppy at the beginning of the summer!

4. kim says:

HE COULD GIVE STEVE TYLER A RUN FOR HIS MONEY ON IDOL
    HE SEEMS VERY SECURE IN HIS DO.

5. Lee says:

Awww, poor puppy. I’m glad he’s in good hands now! What kind of dog is he? I have a silver standard poodle who would probably look a little like this if I didn’t take her to the groomer for the next several years!

6. Erica says:

I’ve frequented Las Colchas and wanted to see how I could sign up to join your guild. Might you have some information for me? Thanks!

7. corina says:

What a very lucky boy. It takes someone special to adopt a boy with health problems.

8. Pingback: Dear Loyal Nacho Readers | Nacho Mama's Quilt