Guest Blogger: Laura, Day 4

IT’S DONE!!!! IT’S FINALLY DONE! Thanks to ten hours of Glee, three Coke Zeros, and two packs of Trident Layers (don’t forget the bloody cuticle of my left thumb), the quilt is done. I finished it, Danielle washed it, then I got on the couch and snuggled with it.

It took me four days and my dad said he’s surprised I did that in such a short amount of time. He’s actually surprised I did that at all! The guest blogging is over, because I must return home. Even though Danielle would like to keep me (I LOVE CLEANING!!!), my parents probably miss me!

I’m so proud of Laura.  I have a feeling we’ll be seeing more of her and her projects on Nacho Mama’s Quilt in the near future.  If you don’t mind, could you leave Laura a comment giving her some love for her first quilt?  Y’all are the best:-)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Guest Blogger: Laura, Day 4

1. Lisa says:

beautiful job…it looks even better in person!!
    Because of the bloody cuticle, she got a mani/pedi today…much needed!! She worked hard and it looks great on her bed!!

2. Vicki W says:

Congratulations Laura! The quilt is beautiful!

3. Candy says:

I am not surprised. You have a lot of creative talent. I love the colors and prints. Plus, what a great way to spend a few days with Danielle. This quilt will be a wonderful keepsake that you will always have to remember a special time with your cousin.

4. Susana says:

That is an amazing quilt, never mind for a first quilt! I think I want to be a cousin, too.

5. Kim says:

Your quilt is amazing. I love your color selection and piecing. Great Job!

6. Love those fabrics, love the quilt. And I’m totally jealous that you got to hang out with Danielle for 5 days!

7. Bec Clarke says:

Wow that is a beautiful quilt, the fabrics are amazing, I think you were born to be a quilter.

8. JayeL says:

Laura,
    Your quilt reminds me of some scrapbook papers I have seen. I am thrilled that you have made your first quilt and hope you will continue. Nice work!

9. Pingback: Great Grandma’s Piping « Nacho Mama's Quilt