Roll call?

Did you make the jump?  If so, thank you!  I’ll be posting again before you know it.  My week has been consumed with figuring out how to buy my domain, hosting, moving everything over here to my new place, blah, blah, blah.  Anyway, the format isn’t perfect (I do not like the header, but I can’t find anything else to put there yet.  It’s so uptight I just want to cry.  And I have no idea how to put cute fonts on here.  *sigh*), and I will definitely change mucho (assuming I can figure it out), but for now, let’s just get some sewing done.

Before you leave, though, could you let me know if you found me?  I don’t want to lose anyone.  Oh, and if anyone sees Susanna (not my mom Suzanne/Mimi), let her know she won the giveaway.  Susanna???  Donde estas, chica?

Also, all you wonderful people who have left comments, and I have not replied, I’m sorry.  Now that I kind of have this figured out, I will do better:-)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Roll call?

1. Char says:

I found you. Good luck. Did you get the fabric?

2. Monika Bauer says:

Woo Hoo!!

Congrats on the new website. Once all the nitty gritty things get taken care of I am sure you will have a beautiful website.

cheers
    Monika

3. Wendy says:

Holy Crap! Now you’ve gone all Professional on us!
    $#)!! @$$! %@#&!
    Now who will i hang out with [whine]?!

Looks good Danielle!
    And it “brought” me right over with NO problem!
    =-)

4. Carolyn says:

You’re still stuck with me ! 🙂

5. Suzanne McEachern says:

I found you, hoping good things keep happening with the site, I enjoy a daily dose of nachomamasquilt! love, Mimi

6. Suzanne McEachern says:

I miss your toes on the beach, suggestion: put it back on please……………Mimi

• Mom, I wish I could; however, I can only get a sliver of a picture. If I have toes, then I can’t squeeze the water in. If I have water, then there’s no toes. It took me forever to find a picture that would even work. It’s very frustrating. Also, I’d like to do something “simple” like change my font and/or color. Yeah, not happening.

7. janet says:

came over no problem! What a surprise! Now I just have to figure out if Blogger will automatically move you or if I have to do it manually. Love to see what you’re doing!

8. Dee says:

HERE you are!

9. Candy Scott says:

Danielle – since I am not a quilter, this again would make me a stalker. I have swiched from being your mothers copycat to following you. I love the website. Proud of you for doing it yourself. I love your jokes and pictures. I agree with Suz. Loved the toes but understand technical problems!

• Just because you aren’t a quilter doesn’t mean you couldn’t become one. Also, I’m glad you’re following me. If it weren’t for you guys, I’d be talking to myself.

10. Brandi says:

Love the site. Love the quilts. Love you long time.

11. Regi says:

I found ya… nice place… cant wait to see it all decorated up. *grins*

12. Jessi says:

Your new best friend is here! 😉

13. Yay for wordpress! It took me a while to get used to it too… but now I like it much better than my old one. Here’s to new adventures!

14. DeDe says:

WOW! That was cool! Felt like time travel….or at least what I assume time travel would feel like. (I don’t want people thinking I’m wierder than I really am.)
    BTW, thanks for a great week-end. I feel like I’ve been on a vacation!